Q&A: Fairness, Getting Kids to Be Responsible & Calming Upset Students Kirk answers 6 tough questions from parents and teachers in this lightning round format. As always, his strategies are practical, creative, and they work!
· How do we get kids to be more responsible for themselves (Kirk shares a great phrase every parent and teacher needs to master)?
· How can we get a student to collaborate/work well with others in class? Should we mark down if that child doesn’t participate?
· How do we calm an upset child instead of embarrassing the child and escalating the situation?
· How do you discipline and redirect a student without causing him to shut down?
· What about kids who get physical and have sensory issues?
Share this podcast with teachers and your school counselor. Email Casey@CelebrateCalm.comwith the name of your school/church and city. Within 2 hours, he’ll send a proposal to train parents, teachers, and students on the same day so that everyone is on the same page. Learn more here: https://www.celebratecalm.com/book-events/