Do you have a child or student who struggles with behavior, impulse control, social skills, following directions, anxiety, and/or sensory issues. How can you handle all of these issues and build a child’s confidence at the same time? Learn practical ways to improve concentration, impulse control, social skills, and more. Share this with your child’s teachers.
So how can you handle all of these issues and build a child’s confidence with limited time and resources?
Listen to this 19-minute podcast to learn how to:
- Use a child’s gifts and talents to build confidence.
- Create successes with specific missions.
- Build social skills with joint projects.
- Get kids engaged and more attentive.
- Meet sensory needs without touching other kids.
- Use cross-brain stimulation to improve concentration.
- Use visuals to help kids follow directions.
Want Kirk to speak to teachers at your school? Click here for information on our Teacher In-Service Training. Or email Casey@CelebrateCalm.com with "BEHAVIOR" in the subject line for a one-page proposal.
Want another 50 ideas just like this to help your child? Click here to see the special on our two most comprehensive programs to help kids in school